As usually the text that is written you don't read. I understand you, there is often a lot of "water" and no essence ... But !!! Who are you and what are your preferences? This will already tell the interior of your house, apartment and even the office. Maybe you will live there, rent it or think about selling!!! In design, stylistics, colors, objects you can see the essence of the person is expressed, which is often not noticeable from the outside. Everyone loves comfort, coziness, warmth, security and harmony. But these words have different meaning for everyone. It is important for me to understand you and feel you, your habits, preferences and even character, before you offer anything. It is important to select all the details of the common space according to not only your requirements, rules, but, as practice shows, - and at a price too. Projects are thought out in such a way as to provide exactly those emotions that you want to feel. And already selected materials, colors, technologies or modern know-how will give raisins to the overall design. But, let's not forget about you and that everyone has different tastes, a vision of "design", as usual for all limited time and, of course, Budget, which you are ready to spend on the realization!!!
And now I will tell next: "I love creativity and extra originality!" ;)
What is a Two-Level Loft or Men's Minimalism in Interior?
Kitchen Appliances Loft:
* Floor Zoom Egger Mali Wenge H 3058
* Cooktop Pyramida PFG 705 STX
* Gas oven Hotpoint-Ariston FHG (BK)
* Extraction dome Elica Missy Lux IX / A / 90
* Washing machine Bosch WVG 30460 PL
* Kitchen sink Cristal Frant Plus UA5104ZS Satin
* Egger U 963 Diamond Grey
Photos "Before ":
"After" - First part:
Bedroom for guest
Studio apartments in Loft style
1st floor, top view:
Stand - Home Squat Rack for training and maintaining a healthy body tone
Metal staircase Loft with steps of wood without handrails, but completely open on all sides
Perforation on the facades of the kitchen or, in other words, perforation in the interior is rare.
But, it is the artistic perforation that will be very relevant in the Loft style. As well as high hanging cabinets.
Lamps made of concrete above the table in the kitchen and chains in the interior of the "Loft" will also be good
Micro cement, as one of the materials used in the bathrooms, shower, countertops, shelves, etc.
Two-level Loft, second floor, top view:
Metal trusses in interior design
Open and not cluttered spaces, like minimalism in the interior
A bedroom without a bed, in other words, just a mattress on the floor (who would not be talking about this option, I think it's useful for a sound sleep, moreover, it's better without the pillows ...)
The boiler in the shower room is not in a vertical, but in a horizontal form, so as not to reduce the space
Micro cement as one of the materials used
Shower mixers for concealed installation, flush mounted valves
That's interior design in the Loft style
The first variant of the Interior Design of the Computer Club (computer room) in dark colors in Futuristic / Techno styles or so-called modern style:
One of the interesting "design" elements - add mini-golf and hammocks in the computer room. And add them specifically for relaxation and relaxation from the basic types of mental activity. In addition to rest, you can organize team tasks - games. Receiving balls for a successful game, for example, to get and some new bonus from "higher standing" ...
The second variant - an economical variant and the most annoying (for me) option was a brown color ... and a brick in the interior of even a computer room. In general, see for yourself:
The third variant - a light version of the Interior of the Youth Information Center - almost eco-style:
* Special material in the Wall-"mazanka" or rather I used flexible ceramics that simulates a "mazanka"
* Ceiling-matting I used flexible ceramics too
* And if the seats are replaced by eco-style, removed the espresso-box, replacing it with Water, the boxes are also woven, then you can be closer to the Eco-style in the interior of the room. Fixtures not built in and pendant in the same style would, of course, be more relevant.
And in the end we get the Computer room in eco-style or Computer eco-club ...
or this decoration in the wall on the left of the entrance:
Mini cafe "Me" or visualization of interior design of a small cafe
The functional zoning of a mini-café or the design of a small cafe hall is very important both for the convenience of visitors and the general atmosphere of the establishment and for the staff.
In this case, my thoughts were based on several initial data in addition to the size of the room itself:
- what products will be sold (fresh, coffee / tea, dr. drinks, pizza, desserts)
- what development elements - additions can be interesting for visitors
- category of people / locations / their needs
- economical version of the cafe or budget version of the cafe
Based on these information zoning and decor of the cafe-pizzeria are as follows:
- bar counter
- showcase for confectionery / sweets
- mini bar-tables
- soft sofas + benches
- a round table or zone for master classes / seminars / celebrations / or a children's area with pencils and other accessories
- a bar-table for both visitors and at the same time - place for wait pizza / coffee and other food - "take to home"
- a hanger at the entrance from the ceiling, and not a rack to increase the usable space
- TV for fans of chewing and something to watch
- book shelves
- gardening - living plants
- positive inscriptions on the wall of the cafe will also give mood
Materials for cafe:
Floor tiles in the hall of the cafe GEOTILES BOULEVARD NEGRO
Furniture - on request (wood + metal).
Walls in the cafe:
* painting + volumetric letters
* The wals in the cafe will serve for recording of new products and other announcements
WC in mini-cafe:
Tiles CERSANIT ANDREA DEC MODERN or CERSANIT MARGO GRAY
Here is a brief description of the idea of the interior of a small cafe ...
Washbasins I decided to make a little different - one for a man and another for a woman. 1) Just like men and women, they are slightly different: the size (for men, respectively, are big than for woman), covered with patterns from the mosaic + painting (which also differ in some nuances). 2) Bays and shelves from different sides of the sinks are also different. On the women side, there are more of them (there is an opening locker and 3 baskets for different accessories), and on the men's side there are more baskets. 3) One large shuflyade in the middle as general box. 4) Above the washbasins there are 3 rozets (for a hair dryer, electric shavers and etc.). 5) A little higher there are 2 compartments (there can be both additional accessories and lighting). 6) Cranes, too, placed not as usual (convenience is that one does not need to stretch his hand to open). We are different, man and woman ..., but we have a lot in common ...;)
I created another idea for a washstand and double doors in the Mexican style. Under the sink are drawers with cells with lighting. Water runs from 2 taps. One is cold and the other is hot. You can open them yourself or with the switch on the right. Water falls into one common reservoir, mixes and then only pours on your hands and after poured into the wash-stand. I think that this idea will be great ... On the right is a shelf for accessories and hand napkins. The doors are interesting too despite the size (width 86 cm), they are made of two leaflets and with stained glass.
Life in the sea
Creative life - creative living room
I like do something new and of course it's will be creative things...
Purple/lilac color and color of marsal
Chair for Frigg from Glastonbury
Glastonbury, Frigg, Harp, Lutnya, Drakkary (Skíðblaðnir), Wheels of Time, a couple of Birds and a pair of Horses (Hófvarpnir (Hamskerpir_and_Garðrofa)),
solar plexus, thread under your feet, etc.
Scandi, Anser, Puffin and other birds
Wine zone "Scandi"
- In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not...
- Living room - "Garden"
- in the process of implementation ...
- Restaurant "Am-Phi(o)bious"
- School of active tourism
- Constructor for children
- Complex "La^zavard"
- Second floor in Cottage
- Bathhouse /sauna / ebony tree
- Sauna / Hammam
- "Warm" Espresso bar
- Kitchen Wenge
- Kitchen for lovers of Wenge (African tropical tree). And I prefer the name Panga-panga, maybe that's what they say in East Africa. Floor tiles with Leaves reminiscent of the leaves of this tropical tree and Savkin Elephants, which complement this range. On the wall - forms of a magnifying glass - so the texture of the bark will also be in visible ...
- Living room
- Shower Wenge
- Shower APE Concorde Beige
- Shower APE Concorde
- Stairs and coridors
- ... in the process of implementation ...
- ... in the process of implementation ...
- Living room "Blue and green" or "Flamingo"
- Cobalto or Blue su Crema or Oxford pacifico
- "The Last Supper" in the refectory, a pano on the floor, the falling water between the columns, a soft light ..
- Pano on the floor
- Planning 3-floor House
- Meditation zone in interior
- "Green walls", stone, tree, noise of water and silent
- Eco-style (just wood)
- I use wood, mulch, wooden bark, driftwood, branches, vine and saman (shower). 2 washes of different sizes made of wood. They are placed at different heights. First sink is smaller (upper) - and second sink is with a cut (it means running water from the tap immediately gets into the big sink). A small sink keeps on metal rods that permeate it through and on which you can put something, such as a soap dish, etc. Mulch are in a container, a wooden box and clear bulb, inside are branches sticking out of driftwood, statues and hand (the call of salvation). Toilet paper also decided to use in interesting way (changing the color, the amount - you see the overall pattern on the wall changes). Shower - saman with primitive drawings has 2 parts of different height, mulch in between the tops and in the middle of the tree, there is a wooden shelf for accessories. Chair for sitting made of wood. A rolling tree from the floor to the wall and the ceiling (the beams are at different heights) complements the general concept, which is completed by the lighting built into the beams and near the mirror. The tree itself around the mirror is also illuminated (it can be built inside).
- Eco -shower "Bamboo"
- I use bamboo, saman, stone. The sink is made of stone, the tap and switch is hidden in the bamboo tube. At the bottom of the wash-stand are wicker baskets. The mirror is also decorate with bamboo (you can add a picture on the mirror - petals of bamboo). Other idea - cut bamboo, so that you can put something inside (for example, Phone). Toilet paper and flush button are hidden in bamboo. Shower is saman with 2 holes for towels and dressing gown (or some kind of clothes), a shelf for shampoo. Cranes are also hidden in bamboo. Under the feet on the floor are a natural stone or bamboo with weaving. It's a good massager for your foots))).The curtains above the window are small, just decor. On the ceiling you can use bamboo, with lamps inside and the main lamp decorate with bamboo too. On the wall there are bamboo holes in the form of decor. Hmm ... a long time forgotten primitive and simple style)))))))
- When my brain can't sleep
- When my brain can't sleep, I give freedom and just make sketches... (4 years agо)
- Everthing for children
- Квартира до ремонта
- Shopping Center "Olympic"
- Decoration of walls on the terrace, create an individual solution for mirror lamps and pictures in the mirrors
- Who like just brown color))
- Who like just brown color))What you choose? So, five variants of the tile in brown were chosen. Made layout with friezes. And everything will be fine, if it was necessary to decide only from 5 variants, but, in one of the shops, me and client liked Mayalica Olimpia (orange chess). You know, in the "brown" house, this doesn't quite fit) ... But, he has 3 bathrooms ... Maybe ... he use this tile into one of them))?
Tags: creative interior designloft design, loft design, Men's Minimalism in Interior, Two-Level Loft, loft interior, Kitchen Appliances Loft, creative design interior, Apartment loft, Computer room interior design, Interior Design of the Computer Club, Interior of the Youth Information Center, Computer room in eco-style, interior design small cafe, visualization of interior design, functional zoning of a mini-café, Materials for cafe , restaurant interior design, morocco style in interior, morocco interior, mexican style in interior, mexican interior, mexican style shower, morocco style bathroom, Mediterranean style interior, creative living room interior design, color of marsal in interior, purple in interior design, lilac color interior design, meditation design interior design, garden in the living room, cabinet interior design, disco bar interior, restaurant in the water, School of active tourism, School of active tourism interior, Constructor for children interior, cottage complex visualization, hammam interior design, sauna interior design, Espresso bar interior design, Kitchen Wenge design, Living room interior design, Shower Wenge, Shower APE Concorde Beige, Shower APE Concorde, shale style living room, Blue su Crema interior, Oxford pacifico interior, Refectory interior, Pano on the floor, Planning 3-floor House, creative design living room, creative design shower, creative bathroom, Meditation zone in interior, eco style interior, eco shower, eco shower bamboo